Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Other Cakes I've made.

This is a rose bouquet I made for Mother's day. 
 This a cake I made in decorating class, the branches and flowers are made out of gumpaste.
 This cake was made for Rio San Gabriel Elementary School.
It was for the Breast Cancer Relay For Life Walk.

 I made this cake in class, just a simple square cake frosted with fudge icing and decorated with flowers made out of royal icing.

This is a fondant covered hat cake I made for class.

 This is a simple cake made for St. Jude hospital as a donation for the Cakes for Cancer Drive.
This is a cake I made for my Moms friends for their birthdays.
The banner is made out of chocolate. The cake is iced with whipped cream and sprinkled with almonds, and drizzled with chocolate. Surrounded by hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries drizzled with white chocolate.

 This is a cake I helped my friend Terry make for his sister.
This is a black forest dessert I made for our color guard reunion!

This is a lemon cream cheese cake I made.
I like it because it's simple and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment